2232 Resort Pike Rd
Petoskey, MI 49770 (231) 347-7915
Materials accepted on Recycle Day include,
- Car tires (up to 4 allowed)
- Lawn equipment
- Metal of all kinds
- Appliances - refrigerators, washers, microwaves, stoves, etc.
- Batteries - car batteries and flashlight type batteries
- Computers, monitors
- TV’s and other electronics
- Mattresses of any size - must be clean and dry
- Small appliances - vacuums are NOT recyclable
Residents are responsible for transporting their materials to the Township Hall.
Vouchers are also available throughout the year to take up to 2 cubic yards of rubbish to the Emmet County Transfer Center on Pleasantview Road by Harbor Springs. Each Resort Township residence can receive 2 vouchers per year at the Township Hall offices and haul your own trash/recycling.
If you have any questions call the Township Hall at 347-7915 MWF or email the supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.